Milk is an ingredient that has been used since ancient times in multiple home remedies and cosmetics to nourish and eliminate skin imperfections. The donkey milk baths enjoyed by Cleopatra are very famous, and the reasons to bathe in this liquid encourage it to be included as the main ingredient for skin care.
One of the main components of milk, lactic acid, is responsible for giving milk these properties so beneficial to the skin since it is one of the best-known exfoliants. It manages to eliminate the dead cells, while it is responsible for nourishing in a very intense way, helping to intensify the production of collagen. This ensures that the tone of the skin is unified and its firmness is recovered, showing much softer. It is also a remedy that does not cause any type of skin irritation.
How to rinse the skin with milk with almonds
If you want to remove skin spots, the best remedy is to combine the milk with natural almonds. To get the necessary cream you need 6 raw almonds without skin and half a cup of whole milk and follow these steps:
Preparation and treatment
– First, submerge the 6 almonds in the half cup of milk and keep it for 12 hours.
– After that time, the almonds will be mashed together with the milk until a creamy paste is completely homogeneous.
– In the case, that over milk can be removed, or add a little if needed to achieve the necessary cream texture.
– When the cream is prepared it is recommended to apply it in the area with spots and keep it at least one hour.
– The area can be covered with clear paper or film to ensure greater penetration.
– After the time it will retire with warm water.
– It is advised to perform this application every two days for two months to start noticing the results.
Milk and lemon to whiten the skin
Another home remedy that also helps eliminate imperfections such as dark spots and scars is milk with lemon. There are many properties of lemon for the skin, such as bleaching, astringent and cleansing.
Preparation and application
– First, the juice of a lemon is squeezed.
– Then fill a cup with whole milk and add three tablespoons of the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
– Mix until you get a homogeneous liquid.
– Before applying this mixture on the face, or the desired body area, it will be washed with warm water, without soap, and it will dry the face gently with a towel.
– Then the mixture will be applied to the face and it will remain without rinsing for about five minutes.
– Then rinse again with warm water and dry gently.
Milk and oats to lighten the skin
If an exfoliating effect is sought to unify the tone of the skin, one of the most used remedies is the combination of milk and oats. To make the exfoliant to take advantage of the properties of the oats for the skin as well as those of the milk, you need a cup of whole milk and two and a half tablespoons of oatmeal and follow these steps: